1. Jeevithan E, Rahman SU, Henrotin Y, José EMSV, Bin B, Shujun W, Bailin L, WH Wu. Parathyroid Hormone-Related Protein (PTHrP) Accelerates Soluble RANKL Signals for Downregulation of Osteogenesis of Bone Mesenchymal Stem Cells. Journal of Clinical Medicine, 2019, 8.
2. Jeevithan E, Jeyashakila R, Jingyi Z, Bin B, Nan M, José EMSV, WH Wu. Collagen peptide upregulates osteoblastogenesis from bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells through MAPK- Runx2. Cells, 2019, 8 (5), E446.
3. McGregor NE, Murat M, Jeevithan E, Poulton IJ, Walker EC, Crimeen-Irwin B, Ho PWM, Gooi JH, Martin TJ, Sims NA. IL-6 exhibits both cis and trans signaling in osteocytes and osteoblasts, but only trans signaling promotes bone formation and osteoclastogenesis. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 2019 Mar 28. (Accepted).
4. Jeevithan E, Saravanakumar K, Rahman SU , Henrotin Y, Regenstein JM, Wu WH, Bao B. Chitosan-Collagen 3D Matrix Mimics Trabecular Bone and Regulates RANKL-Mediated Paracrine Cues of Differentiated Osteoblast and Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Bone Marrow Macrophage-Derived Osteoclastogenesis. Biomolecules 2019, 9, 173.
5. Saravanakumar K, Suresh M, Ramachandran C, Jeevithan E, Ravi S, Babu Y, Deepthi M, Wu WH, Jongkook L, Deog-Hwan O, Kandasamy K, Myeong-HW. Novel metabolites from Trichoderma atroviride against human prostate cancer cells and their inhibitory effect on Helicobacter pylori and Shigella toxin producing Escherichia coli. Microbial Pathogenesis, 2019, 126, 19- 26.
6. Jingjing C, Kaili G, Shu L, Shujun W, Jeevithan E, Bin B, Jun D, Ning L, Wenhui W. Fish collagen surgical compress repairing characteristics on wound healing process in vivo. Marine Drugs 2019, 17(1), 33
7. Quan S, Aining O, Shu L, Jeevithan E, Shujun W, Tiago H.S, Wenhui W, Jeyashakila R, Bin B. Effects of ion concentrations on the hydroxyl radical scavenging rate and reducing power of fish collagen peptides. J Food Biochem. 2019; 43: e12789
1. Jeevithan E, Sanchez C, de Val JEMS, Henrotin Y, Wang S, Motaung KSCM, Guo R, Wang C, Robinson J, Regenstein JM, Bao B, Wu W Cross-talk between primary osteocytes and bone marrow macrophages for osteoclastogenesis upon collagen treatment. Nature-Scientific Reports, 2018, 8, 5318.
2. Jeevithan E, Lee JW, Wang S, Henrotin Y, de Val JEMS, M Regenstein J, Lim SY, Bao B, Wu W. Evaluation of bone cell differentiation by Blue shark skin collagen via Biochemical for Bone tissue engineering. Marine Drugs. 16(10), 350, 2018.
3. Saravanakumar K, Jeevithan E, Chelliah R, Kathiresan K, Wen-Hui W, Oh DH, Wang MH. Zinc-chitosan nanoparticles induced apoptosis in human acute T-lymphocyte leukemia through activation of tumor necrosis factor receptor CD95 and apoptosis-related genes. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2018, 119, 1144-1153.
4. Saravanakumar K, Chelliah R, MubarakAli D, Jeevithan E, Oh DH, Kathiresan K, Wang MH. Fungal enzyme-mediated synthesis of chitosan nanoparticles and its biocompatibility, antioxidant and bactericidal properties. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2018, 15, 1542-1549.
1. Yongshi B, Jeevithan E, ingyi Z, Bin B, Ruihua G, Krishnamoorthy P, Jeya Shakila R, Jeyasekaran G,Joe M.R, Wenhui W. Immunological effects of collagen and collagen peptide from blue shark cartilage on 6T-CEM cells. Process Biochemistry, 2017, 57, 219-227.
2. Jeevithan E, Yongshi B, Bao B, Jeyasekaran G, Jeya Shakila R, Wenhui W. Effect of chemical and biological cross-linkers on mechanical and functional properties of shark catfish skin collagen films. Food Bioscience, 2017, 17, 42-51
1. Jeevithan E, Jingyi Z, Bao B, Palaniyandi K, Wang S, Wenhui W, Robinson JS.. Rheological, biocompatibility and osteogenesis assessment of fish collagen scaffold for bone tissue engineering. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2016, 91, 51-59.
2. Jingyi Z, Jeevithan E, Bin B, Shujun W, Kaili G, Chaoyan Z, Wenhui W. Structural characterization, in-vivo acute systemic toxicity assessment and in-vitro intestinal absorption properties of tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) skin acid and pepsin solublilized type − I collagen. Process Biochemistry, 2016, 51 (12), 2017–2025.
3. Jeevithan E, Z. Jingyi, Bao B, Shujun W, JeyaShakila R, Wu W. Biocompatibility assessment of type-II collagen and its polypeptide for tissue engineering: effect of collagen's molecular weight and glycoprotein content on tumor necrosis factor (Fas/Apo-1) receptor activation in human acute T-lymphocyte leukemia cell line. RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 14236–14246.
4. Jeevithan E, Jeya Shakila R, Jeyasekaran G, Emmanuel J. R, Varatharajakumar A, Sukumar D, Wu W Physicochemical and rheological properties of composite shark catfish (Pangasius pangasius) skin collagen films integrated with chitosan and calcium salts. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 2016, 40(3), 304-315.
5. Jeevithan E, Bin B, Zhang J, Hong S, Wu W.. Purification, characterization and antioxidant properties of low molecular weight collagenous polypeptide (37 kDa) prepared from whale shark cartilage (Rhincodon typus). Journal of Food Science and Technology - 2015 Oct; 52(10):6312-6322.
6. Jeevithan E, Zhang J, Nanping W, Lan H, Bin B, Wenhui W. Physico-chemical, antioxidant and intestinal absorption properties of whale shark type-II collagen based on its solubility with acid and pepsin. Process biochemistry 2015, 50(3), 463-472.
7. Jeysahakila R, Jeevithan E, Varatharajakumar A, Jeyasekaran G. Suitability of antimicrobial grouper bone gelatin films as edible coatings for vacuum packaged fish steaks. Journal of Aquatic Food Product Technology 2016, 25(5), 724-734